Information for Current Members
Information for cardholders before using your new card
- Please verify your full name is printed correctly on the card
- To begin using your card, you must first activate it. Please contact the number printed on the sticker and follow the instructions. The automated system will prompt to either continue in English or Japanese. You may also activate your card when registering for your online account at FirstBankcard.com. (Please discard activation sticker once your card has been activated)
- Once you have activate your card, please sign the back of the card immediately.
*When making a purchase with your credit card, the merchant may choose to compare your signature to the one on the card in an effort to prevent fraudulent charges. This is particularly true during in-flight purchases when flying on an ANA international and Japanese domestic flight. In the event the signature cannot be confirmed, the transaction may be declined.
- Your credit limit is shown on the letter your card arrived in. We suggest keeping the Cardmember Agreement for your records.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- To use your card for cash advances at ATMs, you will be required to set up your Personal Identification Number (PIN). To set up your custom PIN and you have registered your Social Security Number with us, please use our automated system by calling 1-800-733-5558 or log on to your online account at FirstBankcard.com. If you have not registered your Social Security Number, you will need to contact our customer service and have a randomly generated PIN mailed to you. Your PIN will arrive in the mail 7 - 10 business days later.
*Please allow up to 24 hours for your PIN to go into effect if you set it up by phone or online.
- ANA CARD U.S.A. Customer Service is available 24 hours a day through our automated phone system. To speak directly to a representative in English or Japanese, please call the number on the back of your card or the number below during our normal business hours.
ANA CARD U.S.A. Customer Service: 1-800-733-5558
Hours: Monday - Friday 5:00AM - 5:00PM Pacific Time
- You may enroll online after receiving your new card. Please follow the link above, click enroll and follow the instructions on screen to set up your account. For complete instructions on how to enroll, please click here.
- Use your online account to do all your everyday banking such as viewing your recent transactions, current balance, and make a payment. You may also make changes to your account like updating your mailing address and setting up AutoPay.
Making a Payment
- Pay Online
Please log on to your online account at https://www.firstbankcard.com/ANA
After logging in with your username and password, please click on "Payments & Transfers" at the top of the page. From here, you will see a section to make a "One time payment". If this is your first time making a payment online, you may need to add a funding account. This can be any checking or savings account in the United States. You will also see the option to enroll in AutoPay. AutoPay can be set up so that we withdraw your payment automatically every month on your due date. Please follow the instructions after clicking "Enroll".
- Pay by Mail
Please make all checks payable to ""First Bankcard"". Your check must be mailed with the top section of your monthly statement (the payment slip). If you do not have this, we please ask to write your account number on the memo section of the check. To mail us your payment, please fill out the payment slip with the amount you would like to pay, confirm it matches the amount on the check and mail it at least 5 business days prior to your due date to ensure your payment is receipt before this date. You may use the return envelope included in your statement.
ANA CARD U.S.A.
PO Box 2858
Omaha, NE 68103-2858
- AutoPay (Automatic Payments)
You may also register for AutoPay which will allow us to automatically withdraw your payment on the due date each month. To register for AutoPay, please log on to your online account or call our customer service with your banking information ready. You may also register for AutoPay by filling out the form below and sending it to us by either fax or mail. Please be aware that it may take some time to set up your AutoPay. Please continue making all payments manually until your statement shows ""AutoPay - Do not pay"".
Download your registration form by clicking below.
Mail or Fax the form to us as below
PO Box 3331
Omaha, NE 68172-9934