How to submit documents
Samples of Additional Requested Documents
Under the Initial review process, you may be asked to submit additional documents.
If you receive e-mail for guidance of review process, please follow those guidance.
Here are samples for most frequently requested documents. Please refer to those once you are asked to submit.
- A. Income Statement (W-2 form, pay stubs)
- Please confirm if Date of Issue, Period of occurrence, Gross Income, Applicant's Name, Name of entities/organizations issuing the document are written.
- B. Employment Letter
- Please confirm if Date issued, Name of applicant, Gross Income, Address of the company/organization, signature of the preparer written with the letter head of the issuer.
- C. Financial Support document (Company supported, anyone receiving financial support)
- Please confirm that Date of issue, Name of applicant, The amount of aid, the period of aid, Name and contact information of organization/entities, and signature of issuer.