ANA's Unique Services
Flight Bonus miles will be added when you fly with ANA. If you are ANA Premium member, your Bonus mile accural ratio will be even better!
· ANA In-Flight purchases
· Duty Free shops inside the Applicable airport
· ANA FESTA(Japan Domestic)
5% discount from our best flexible rates when you inform the hotel that you are a member when booking your stay.
the Card mitigate one of the qualification to ANA Bronze Member status by just being a member.
VISA's wide network makes you feel more secure worldwide! ANA CARD U.S.A. offers the best of VISA Business® card benefits.
Priority Check-In on ANA-operated International Flights!
- What is the process of getting a card issued?
- What documents do I need to submit after applying for the card?
- What should I do if I find an unauthorized transaction?
- How do I register for AutoPay?
- When will my shopping miles reflect on my mileage account?
First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), the issuer of ANA CARD U.S.A., reserves the right to change the account terms should your credit profile change or for other reasons described in the Summary of Credit Terms. All changes in terms will be subject to the requirements of applicable law.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note that new cardholders will generally see their FICO® Score about 2 to 3 months after account opening.