Lost or Stolen Card
Please call to report your card lost or stolen as soon as possible.
For emergencies and to report your card lost or stolen please contact us at:
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week year round.
- Within the U.S.A. 1-800-494-6800 (Toll Free)
- Outside the U.S.A. 1-949-437-9658 (Please call collect)
When contacting us, we may ask the following:
- When and where the card was lost or stolen?
- Were any other personal documents lost or stolen? Such as your state ID, driver's license or checks
- What was your last valid transaction?
- Was a police report filed?
Process of re-issuing a new card
- Call our Emergency Line
After confirming recent transactions, the card will be shut down.
- 2 - 3 business days
Issue a new card number and ship the new card to you.
- 7 - 10 business days
New card arrives.
*Delays may occur due to bad weather conditions.
*Please let us know if a new card is needed sooner due to an emergency.
- Your new card
To start using your card, please activate.
<< Things to keep in mind with your new card >>
- The balance on the old card will automatically transfer to the new one.
- Your payment due date remains the same.
- For any bills set up as recurring charges, please provide the merchant your new credit card number. This may include your utility bill or other subscriptions.
- Your cash advance PIN will be reset. Please reset it or request a new PIN.
- There is no need to re-register to Firstbanccard.com. You may log on with your same username and password.
A temporary block is also available if you misplace the card.
If there is a possibility of finding the card, you may place a temporary block for 24 - 48 hours. Please contact us if an extension is needed.
Once we confirm there are no fraudulent charges, the temporary block will be removed.